Warranty & Returns Policy
Our default return period is 15 days unless specified otherwise by specific brands and accessories. Once 15have elapsed since your purchase, we can no longer offer you a store credit, refund or an exchange. This is why we encourage our customers to let us know if they are dissatisfied with their purchase
Limitations on Warranty
The warranty covers manufacturing defects. Please make sure to inspect items upon receipt prior to their use. The warranties do not apply to damage caused by accidents, misuse, mishandling, improper care or normal wear and tear from use.
There is no warranty for any applied screen protectors. You must inspect the item prior to installation. Damage caused by mishandling during installation is not covered.
- Items must be returned within the warranty period with complete packaging and proof of purchase. This can be your order # if purchased online or a photo of the receipt.
- Provide photo and/or video of the manufacturing defect.
- Describe the manufacturing defect.
- Your contact details - Name, email, mobile number.
- Kindly use subject line Return - Order ID and emal to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to request for the item for inspection.
- We may assess ourselves or sometimes need to forward it to manufacturer for assessment. Kindly wait for approval of the warranty request.
- Items can be replaced only with the same item. No color exchanges allowed unless there are no available same item on stock. If the item is a discontinued model, we will provide you store credit for the original amount purchased.
Cases and Screen Protectors are there to protect your mobile device. While they are usually built using high quality and premium materials, their job is to protect your device and are not indestructible themselves. When your device takes a fall and survives, consider it a job well done.